How to Live Life Less Frustrated, Anxious, Stre
Join us at Willow Brook Farm & Art Center on Thursday, September 22nd at 7 PM for a presentation by our farm friend Michael Robinson. We’re usually talking about ecosystem sustainability here, but Mike introduces some concepts around personal and social sustainability.
This fun presentation addresses the tendency people often have to live their life with “blinders” on, causing them to be Frustrated, Anxious, Stressed, and Tired. Learn how take off those blinders to see the world in a whole new way and expand your possibilities.
You will learn how to:
- Discover the Hidden Pattern Keeping You in the F.A.S.T. Lane
- Take the Blinders Off to See the World in a Whole New Way
- Learn How to Transform Situations to Work for You – Not Against You
- Expand Possibilities and Begin to Transcend the Limitations On Your Life
- Recognize How to Tap Into Your Unlimited Potential